This is one of my all time favourite dishes and a true staple in my nutrition! I have never been a pasta lover, but if you are, it gives you that familiarity of an Italian meal without creating a carb coma or feeling as if you need a nap after eating!
What I love about this dish is its super easy to make, it’s loaded with protein and left overs are great for lunch the next day!
Here are the directions and ingredients below. I hope you enjoy it #nomnom!
- 1 Medium size spaghetti squash
- 500g of grass-fed ground beef
- 2 large tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil
- Marina sauce – Simply natural organic brand
- Himalayan rock salt and pepper for taste
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F°
2. Cut squash into half or into 4 pieces
3. On a flat pan take 1 tbsp of coconut oil and smear it evenly
4. Place squash on pan and cook for 25-30 min
Beef and Marinara
5. While squash is cooking take 1 tbsp of coconut oil and place on non-stick ceramic pan
6. On medium heat cook ground beef for 12-14 minutes until cooked throughout
7. When beef is almost cooked add the marinara sauce
8. Grind salt and pepper to sauce for taste
9. When spaghetti squash is done, let it cool for 5 minutes
10. Take a fork & scoop out the noodles into a large bowl add sauce and enjoy!